By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus traces legislation is the industry-standard for tips on each factor that arises during this primary zone. crammed with the data you wish for doing company all around the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this invaluable source will prevent time, difficulty, and probably even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus strains legislation grants time-saving, 50-state information on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing standards for resident and non-resident coverage professionals
- Commissions and fees—with precise assurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and lots more and plenty more!
This most recent version covers many key advancements, including:
- a very revised, tremendous handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have carried out which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete tips on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now ensure that any annuity they promote is acceptable for the patron to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based structures, offering nation regulators with Web-based purposes to help regulatory features akin to functions, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read Online or Download 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Similar business & finance insurance books
This quantity is a milestone on our trip towards constructing a extra entire knowing of the underpinnings of company monetary functionality. Weare serious about either the standards that reason the monetary functionality of a few companies to be higher than others at some extent in time and people elements that effect the trajectory of establishment monetary functionality over the years.
Reliable information for handling whistleblower rules in mild of the recent Dodd-Frank Act provisions In July 2010, President Obama signed the Dodd-Frank Wall road Reform and purchaser security Act that enormously improved whistleblower bounties in reference to violations of federal securities legislation, together with the overseas Corrupt Practices Act.
The opposite Welfare deals the 1st finished heritage of Supplemental safeguard source of revenue (SSI), from its origins as a part of President Nixon's bold social reform efforts to its pivotal function within the politics of the Clinton management. Enacted into legislation in 1972, Supplemental protection source of revenue (SSI) marked the end result of liberal social and fiscal rules that started in the course of the New Deal.
The 1st version of utilized wellbeing and fitness Economics did knowledgeable task of revealing how the provision of huge scale facts units and the fast development of complicated econometric recommendations can assist wellbeing and fitness economists and wellbeing and fitness pros make experience of data greater than ever ahead of. This moment version has been revised and up-to-date all through and encompasses a new bankruptcy at the description and modelling of person health and wellbeing care expenditures, hence broadening the book’s readership to these engaged on hazard adjustment and wellbeing and fitness know-how appraisal.
Extra resources for 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow